- “enCOMPASS – an Integrative Approach to Behavioural Change for Energy Saving”, Piero Fraternali, Sergio Herrera, Jasminko Novak, Mark Melenhorst, M., DimitriosTzovaras, Stelios Krinidis, Andrea-Emilio Rizzoli, Cristina Rottondi, Francesca Cellina, Published in Global Internet of Things Summit (GIoTS) 2017 Proceedings, CICG, Geneva, June 2017.
- “DROP and FUNERGY – Two Gamified Learning Projects for Water and Energy Conservation”, Spartaco Albertarelli, Piero Fraternali, Jasminko Novak, Andrea-Emilio Rizzoli and Cristina Rottondi, published in ECGBL 11th European Conference on Games Based Learning 5 – 6 October 2017, Graz, Austria
- “Machine learning based occupancy detection via the use of smart meters”, T. Vafeiadis, S. Zikos, G. Stavropoulos, D. Ioannidis, S. Krinidis, D. Tzovaras and K. Moustakas, published on International Conference on Energy Science and Electrical Engineering (ICESEE’17), 20-22 October, 2017, Budapest, Hungary.
- “How to cook an Agile Web Based Model Driven Environment in a night”, Carlo Bernaschina, Tutorial to be presented at the International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE’18), 5-8 June, 2018, Cáceres, Spain.
- “Model Based Rapid Prototyping and Evolution of Web Application”, C. Bernaschina and E. Falzone, to be published in International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE’18), 5-8 June, 2018, Cáceres, Spain.
- “Intelligent Code Generation for Model Driven Web Development”, C. Bernaschina and E. Falzone, to be published in 1st International Workshop on Maturity of Web Engineering Practices (MATWEP’18), 5th June, 2018, Cáceres, Spain.
- “Stimulating energy-saving behaviour through eco-feedback, adaptive gamification and personalized recommendations”, Jasminko Novak, Mark Melenhorst, Isabel Micheel, Piero Fraternali, Chiara Pasini, Sergio Herrera, Balazs Hidasi, 5th European Conference on Behaviour and Energy Efficiency (BEHAVE 2018), 6-7 September 2018, Zurich, Swiss
- “Methaporical Visualizations of Energy Saving Impact for Behavioural Change: A Goal-Framing Approach and Results from an Online Crowd Evaluation”, Mark Melenhorst, Ksenia Koroleva, Jasminko Novak, Isabel Micheel, 5th European Conference on Behaviour and Energy Efficiency (BEHAVE 2018), 6-7 September 2018, Zurich, Swiss