The project has set up a group of external experts that will provide advise during the project lifetime on technical issues.
The Advisory board has been composed of experts covering the different themes faced by the project, from research oriented issues, to technical matters. The current composition is as follows:
- Prof. Dragan Savic, University of Exeter (UK) – Chair
- Prof. Martin Anda, Murdoch University (AU)
- Prof. Holger Maier, University of Adelaide (AU)
- Prof. Lorenz Hilty, University of Zürich (CH)
- Prof. Wolfgang Nejdl, University of Hannover (D)
- Dr. Ing. Corrado Noseda, AGE Chiasso (CH)